In the most recent group assignment covering 2 examples of real-time web strategies, my group and I covered the Sunday's Grammy's and their social initiatives. You'll learn by reading our post on the ryerson.ca email that we covered all possible social media facets available to the Grammy's and they way they were being utilized. Today I stumbled upon a report of how they played out and the impact they had.
p.s I like that they used an infographic to display the information.
Good catch . . . thanks. And nice use of a QR Code for your URL.
ReplyDeleteThanks Boyd. A good catch is always necessary, especially after a large scale event as the Grammy's. I am currently reading a chapter on Crisis Communication and one of the key take aways is to "Tell 'em when it's over." I don't think this should be the case just for crisis situations but for all large events that publicize what their social media strategy is. I want to know what happened after the event.
Delete